Friday, May 24, 2013

The One With Photo Friday - Singin' In The Rain

Earlier this month we had a nice rain storm.  It was an almost perfect spring rain storm (besides being a bit chilly).  The smell was perfect, it wasn't too heavy & the thunder was just far away that it was almost comforting.

I've always wanted to take pictures of Paige jumping in puddles in cute rain boots and a some-what matching umbrella in her hand wearing a some-what matching rain coat.  Well... it's not quite what I imagined (snow boots instead of rain boots... not big puddles... not matching umbrella... hand-me-down & too small rain coat), but I still couldn't turn down Paige's request to go outside to play when she saw it was raining.  Of course, I brought the camera along... (and of course I'm glad I did!)






 


 

No comments: